The Hildebrand Durometer Operating Stand Model OS-3 is a fully automatic system for Durometer hardness testing. The system consists of an Operating Stand Model OS-3 and the operating panel DuroLifter.
Operating Stand OS-3 :
A stepping motor raises and lowers the Durometer including weight. Therefore the speed of the Durometer to the sample will always be the same. Subjective test errors are eliminated. Analogue and digital Durometers can be used. Due to the rack and handwheels the Durometer-unit can be easily adjusted in height. The Durometerunit is equipped with an anti-swivel unit.
Operating panel with the functions START/STOP. Preset measuring time from 1 to 99 s for analogue Durometers. A foot switch is optional.
- Extension : 105 mm
- Support table diameter : 98 mm
- Max. sample thickness : 180 mm
- Durometer unit : Stable Aluminium construction
- Weight Durometer D : Optional
- Net weight : 18 kg
- Standards : DIN 53505, ISO 868, ISO 7619, ASTM D 2240
- For Durometer types : A, AO, D, B, C, DO,O