ROCKWELL HARDNESS TESTER
Affordable Rockwell testing, re-invented…!
Load cell, closed loop, force feedback, test force application system, absolutely unique in this class of
instruments. Limited mechanical structure, without weights or weight selection.
Hardness scales can be selected on the digital display, no chance for wrong force setting.
Conduct Rockwell & Brinell hardness testing with great force precision and without the disadvantage of a relative complex mechanical dead weight system. Wide selection of Brinell test forces.
The internal system can be serviced by removing the side and top covers, no need to turn the machine around.
- Load cell, closed loop, force feedback, force application system, error <0,25%
- Rockwell scales A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, M, P, R, S, V
- Brinell scales HBW1/10, HBW1/30, HBW2.5/15.625, HBW2.5/31.25, HBW2.5/62.5, HBW2.5/187.5, HBW5/25, HBW5/62.5, HBW5/125, HBW5/187.5, HBW10/100
- Digital display for scale indication, dwell time count down and calibration function.
- Start/stop & menu selection buttons.
- Adjustable dial indicator with 0.5 HR Rockwell units
- Throat depth 150mm
- Working height 240mm
- Machine weight (net) 116kg.
- Machine dimensions H765mm/W270mm/D555mm
(Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need brochures)