The LyoBeta is a freeze drying unit designed for biological, pharmaceutical and food product formulation and "scale up" work, facilitating transfer technology to the R&D centres and production. It is a high performanceunit with a GLP design, that allows for performing the entire freeze drying process fully automatically as well as accurately monitoring it.
- The unit's design offers the best performance for technology transfer activities and work in advanced R&D Centres.
- Unit suitable for laboratories : compact unit mounted on casters, easy to install.
- Easy recipe development : quality and adaptation of the temperature sensors (shelf, product and condenser) and vacuum. Temperature, pressure and time control system.
- Recipe optimisation capability. Possibility of thermodynamic controland pressure rise test with the isolation valve.
- Results reliability : temperature uniformity (shelf flatness, high quality components, upper radiation shelf), shelf heating and cooling rates (1 ºC/min), etc.
- Flexible use : high capacity for working with bulk materials, option to attach manifolds. Also different sizes and types of vials.
- Robustness : laboratory equipment with industrial finish (easy to clean, stainless steel chamber, condenser and plates) and industrial components (sensors, vacuum pump, exchangers, etc.).
- Reliable operation : non-proprietary control system via PLC (Siemens).
- Flexible use : with a touch screen user interface.
- Option to save developed cycles and export data to other platforms (Excel) with the LyoLogger data acquisition software.
- Possibility to carry out optimisation studies for new formulae (scale up), with SCADA LYOLAB software, providing extensive documentation for technology transfer (optional).