Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2, Measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
The CO220 Air quality CO2 monitor measures carbon dioxide, air temperature and humidity, also calculates dew point and wet bulb.
Use in conference rooms, schools, greenhouses, factories, hotels, hospitals and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated.
Carbon Dioxide reading displayed in ppm with six facial icons indicating indoor quality levels
Automatic Baseline Calibration function
Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15 minute Short Term Exposure Limit).
Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor.
Manually store/recall 99 readings.
Audible High/Low alarm
Complete with AC adaptor.
Displays Year, Month, Day, and Time
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) : 0 to 9,999ppm, Resolution : 1ppm
- Temperature : 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C), Resolution : 0.1°F/°C
- Humidity : 0.1 to 99.9%RH, Resolution : 0.1%RH, Resolution :
- Dew Point : -94 to 140°F (-70 to 60°C), Resolution :
- Wet Bulb : 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C), Resolution :
- Ips% : -1428 to 51 lps%*, Resolution : 1%
- cfm/p : -30 to 1 cmf/p*, Resolution : 1 cfm/p
- Dimensions : 6.1 x 3.4 x 3.2" (155 x 87 x 81mm)
- Weight : 5.8oz (165g)
*Ranges are calculated from 0 to 1000ppm