Indoor Air Quality, Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
Measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
The CO240 measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Air Temperature and Humidity, as well as Dew Point and Wet Bulb calculations.
The user settable high alarm with audible beeper is perfect for conducting a quick check of CO2 level to help adjust the environmental conditions in an enclosed area, such as a greenhouse or nursery, to insure optimal plant grown.
Complete with six AAA batteries, USB cable, PC software and soft case.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) : 0 to 9,999ppm, Resolution : 1ppm, Basic Accuracy : ±(5%rdg + 75ppm)
- Temperature (Air) : 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C), Resolution : 0.1°F/°C, Basic Accuracy : ±2.0°F (1.0°C)
- Humidity : 10 to 90%RH, Resolution : 0.1%RH, Resolution : 0.1%RH, Basic Accuracy : ±5%RH @ 25°C
- Dew Point : -99.2 to 118°F (-72.9 to 47°C), Resolution : 0.1°F/°C
- Wet Bulb : 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C), Resolution : 0.1°F/°C
- Dimensions : 8.3x2.4x1.6" (211x60x40mm)
- Weight : 6.4oz (181.4g)