UWL 400 for dry and wet sieving
Laboratory Test Sieve Shaker
The HAVER UWL 400 for test sieves with frames made from stainless steel or beechwood is designed for dry or wet sieving with coarse sample material. This most powerful test sieve shaker of HAVER & BOECKER is driven by two rotary current unbalanced motors to produce a three-dimensional sieving action.
The 3D sieving action saves time and manual re-sieving.
Optimal sieving results with great sample quantities due to a robust eccentric drive.
Test sieves can be changed easily by using the quick-release clamping system TwinNut.
Technical data :
- Sieve diameters : 200 mm*, 203 mm (8")*, 300 mm, 305 mm (12"), 315 mm, 350 mm*, 400 mm, 450 mm*, 300x300 mm, 500x500mm
- Sample weight : approx. 20 kg
- Weight of sieve set : max. 50 kg
- Operating voltage : 230 Volt, 50-60 Hertz
- Amplitude : 2.5 mm
- Timer : 0-599 min.
- Revolutions : 1500 R/min.
- Sound emission : ≤ 70 dBA
- Weight : approx. 190 kg (without test sieves)
- Dimensions : 600 x 600 x 1260 mm (D x W x H)
* Adapter is required