Autoclave model 50X
Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry was first in the field to develop an immersion-type pressure sterilizer for physicians’ offices, hospitals and laboratories.
The electric ALL-AMERICAN® Sterilizer is a complete, self-contained unit with an immersion heating element, automatic thermostatic control, automatic release valve, and pilot light. It connects to any outlet, is ready for use instantly, and ensures complete, efficient sterilization.
- 1650 watt heating element for faster start-up, 50% faster than 25X
- 36% greater heating capability compared to 25X
- More accurate TPI thermocouple, snapswitch and pilot light
- 60 minute mechanical bell timer
- 120 or 240 volt operation
- 25 qt/24 liter capacity
- Operational on 50Hz or 60Hz
- Calrod immersion heating element
- 3-wire grounded cord and plug for safety
- Optional support bases elevate electric sterilizers above table or counter surface to prevent heat damage
- UL approved
- Units include aluminum inner container with rack
- Interior stainless steel support stand